Social Media Strategy LeadPOSTED ON December 18 2017
Title: Social Media Strategy Lead
Reports to: Social Media Strategy Director (temporarily: SVP of Digital)
Experience: At least 4 years of experience in the social media marketing industry preferred.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Office location: Boston’s North End
The Social Media Strategy Lead works with the social media and account teams to develop and execute social media strategies in order to reach 451 client goals. This is a client-facing position and the successful candidate will have at least 4 years of social media marketing experience, including strategically managing social media platforms, generating reports and analysis, and overseeing day-to-day social media activities.
- Work with 451 Agency’s clients and account teams to develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies based on client objectives and goals.
- Create strategy briefs for all recommended social media initiatives and campaigns.
- Build content skeletons and liaise with Social Media Engagement Coordinators and Designers to develop strategic content calendars for multiple social media platforms for clients across various industry verticals.
- Oversee day-to-day strategy, continuously making recommendations for how best meet and exceed client needs.
- Build, implement, and measure social media advertising campaigns.
- Define key performance indicators and conduct ongoing monitoring, reporting, and analysis of social media platforms and campaigns in order to make future recommendations.
- Act as client contact for social media-specific initiatives and inquiries and during strategy meetings.
- Train clients on how to employ sound social media tactics in order to ensure the success of recommendations.
- Become fully immersed in clients’ brand and culture.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends.
Candidate Objectives & Job Specifications/Qualifications:
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of a wide variety of social media platforms and activities, including an understanding of how to engage, listen and monitor communities in each.
- Experience working directly with clients to determine specific needs and creative ways to exceed expectations.
- Ability to build cutting edge innovative activation ideas and concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Motivation to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities; be a driven team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
All interested candidates please submit your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.