Digital Advertising LeadPOSTED ON July 16 2018
Reports to: VP, Digital Advertising
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in Digital Advertising, preferably in an agency environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Look For:
- Are you strategic and data savvy?
- Are you able to identify the objectives that truly matter, and execute a plan to achieve those objectives?
- Can you lead a team?
- If so, 451 Agency is looking for people like you!
What will you be doing as a Digital Advertising Lead?
- Working with internal account managers and client partners to identify clients’ goals and needs, and strategically executing to meet those goals
- Effectively translate client’s objectives and business goals into holistic PPC, Social Advertising, and Display Advertising strategies
- Collaborate to develop the most effective and cost-efficient digital ad strategy based upon those objectives, making recommendations of ways to meet and exceed client goals
- Work with 451 colleagues to integrate digital advertising campaigns across multiple agency channels such as SEO and PR
- Provide hands-on oversight and mentorship of team members as they plan, build, and execute integrated digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Including, but limited to; account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts, including overseeing daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, ad creative, bid management and negative keyword strategies
- Oversee tracking and reporting on campaign results and perform ad hoc data analysis
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices and understand how they can be applied to accounts
- Manage existing vendor relationships and research new vendors to help achieve client goals
- Regularly meet with clients to keep them updated on account performance and proactively ensure goals are being met
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising opportunities across SEM, Social Advertising, and Digital Display Advertising, particularly Google AdWords and Facebook
- A master of using data to inform cross-channel ad strategies
- Comprehensive campaign management experience and deep understanding of:
- Budget pacing, budget allocation, and fluid optimization for best possible performance/ROI
- Setting up digital ad accounts from scratch
- Bid strategies and how to effectively implement, test and report on them
- Strengths and weaknesses of various targeting methods ranging from keywords to demographics to remarketing, and everything in between
- Ability and desire to own client success, lead teams, share knowledge and mentor colleagues
- Advanced reporting skills, including proficiency with Excel
- Ability to identify trends and determine key findings and insights through data analysis
- Ongoing motivation to learn and stay at the forefront of a field that is always changing
- Possess effective time management skills to meet internal and external deadlines
- Advanced AdWords and Bing Editor skills
- Love of data, and the stories that data analysis provides
451 Agency is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will 451 Agency discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.