Digital Advertising LeadPOSTED ON October 30 2017
Title: Digital Advertising Lead
Reports to: VP, Digital Advertising
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in Digital Advertising, preferably in an agency environment
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Office location: Boston’s North End
If you have a sharp, strategic mind, great leadership, and communication skills and at least four years of Digital Advertising campaign management experience (Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Advertising, and Digital Display Advertising), our Digital Advertising Lead position will give you the meaningful and visible role you deserve. You will shape the digital marketing strategies of well-known brands; ensure client programs are effectively executed, monitored, and optimized; recognize, pursue, and implement opportunities to serve clients with fully integrated programs across agency channels such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Public Relations (PR); and keep our Digital Advertising team at the leading edge of tools and best practices.
What will you be doing as a Digital Advertising Lead?
- Effectively translate client’s objectives and business goals into holistic SEM, Social Advertising, and Digital Display Advertising strategies
- Collaborate to develop the most effective and cost-efficient digital ad strategy based upon those objectives, making recommendations of ways to meet and exceed client goals
- Work with 451 colleagues to integrate digital advertising campaigns across multiple agency channels such as SEO and PR
- Provide hands-on oversight and mentorship of team members as they plan, build, and execute integrated digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Including, but limited to; account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts, including overseeing daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, ad creative, bid management and negative keyword strategies
- Oversee tracking and reporting on campaign results and perform ad hoc data analysis
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices and understand how they can be applied to accounts
- Manage existing vendor relationships and research new vendors to help achieve client goals
- Regularly meet with clients to keep them updated on account performance and proactively ensure goals are being met
What are our requirements for the ideal Digital Advertising Lead candidate?
- Deep knowledge of digital advertising opportunities across SEM, Social Advertising, and Digital Display Advertising, particularly Google AdWords and Facebook
- Comprehensive campaign management experience and deep understanding of:
- Budget pacing, budget allocation, and fluid optimization for best possible performance/ROI
- Setting up digital ad accounts from scratch
- Bid strategies and how to effectively implement, test and report on
- Strengths and weaknesses of various targeting methods ranging from keywords to demographics to remarketing, and everything in between
- Working with internal account managers and client partners to identify clients’ goals and needs, and strategically executing to meet those goals
- Ability and desire to own client success, lead teams, share knowledge and mentor colleagues
- Advanced reporting skills, including proficiency with Excel
- Ability to identify trends and determine key findings and insights through data analysis
- Ongoing motivation to learn and stay at the forefront of a field that is always changing
- Possess effective time management skills to meet internal and external deadlines
- Advanced AdWords and Bing Editor skills
- Love of data, and the stories that data analysis provides
Even better (but not required), you are Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified and possess:
- Experience in Google Tag Manager and other Google properties
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
All interested candidates please submit your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.