Creative Resource ManagerPOSTED ON July 9 2019
We are eagerly seeking an experienced, dedicated, and enthusiastic creative resource manager who will successfully ensure the hiring and alignment of creative talent and resources to produce world-class client and brand experiences. The creative resource manager will work closely with the account management, creative, strategy, and finance teams to identify and coordinate work flow and work allocation across teams for client success while maintaining optimal resource management and utilization for the duration of each client project. This person must have a positive collaborative spirit with excellent communication skills to advise agency leadership on staff forecasting for project needs. This role also requires someone with a keen eye for creative talent to build and maintain the best of the creative hiring pool.
- Coordinate with the creative, account management, and strategy teams to build, maintain, and track creative resource management plans and processes throughout the whole duration of a client project
- Work with finance to understand revenue forecasting and client scope to determine creative staffing needs
- Ability to develop, maintain, and grow creative talent pool. Thorough knowledge of creative skill sets to make correct staffing hires
- Ability to communicate to team leadership on resource needs and share recommended processes when developing client project plans
- Liaison between agency teams on creative resources and plans so that everyone has a full understanding of what is needed and what is expected
- Monitor creative teams’ productivity and utilization and make recommendations for better efficiency to leadership
- Identify areas for improvement throughout the duration of a project and make necessary changes to assure deadlines and client satisfaction
- Ensure creative talent is thoroughly onboarded and equipped for success
- Help facilitate creative team invoicing for efficient processing. Work with finance and creatives to mitigate any issues surrounding payment.
- 3+ years of resource management experience working in a creative oriented environment
- Strong communication skills to provide an easy workflow and communication between creative hires, agency team members, and leadership.
- Detail oriented workstyle with outstanding organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify issues and provide redirection when necessary; Proactive and solution oriented
- Service oriented and team player attitude a must.
- Prior experience in an agency or creative production environment strongly preferred
- Understanding of freelance management, project management, and creative hiring skill sets
To apply send your cover letter and resume with the subject “Creative Resource Manager” to Vmariscal@451agency.com