Associate Creative Director, SocialPOSTED ON June 6 2018
Reports to: SVP of Digital
Experience: 7+ years of experience in the social media marketing industry preferred, including heavy experience in creating content for social media.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Associate Creative Director, Social will have a background in copywriting and will work with the social strategy and creative teams to create cutting edge campaigns and content on social channels for clients across a range of industries/verticals. Working with the Director of Social Strategy, the ACD of Social will provide creative direction to the social creative team on content calendars and work with the team to generate creative and ground-breaking ideas and concepts for campaigns and social activations.
Candidate Objectives & Job Specifications/Qualifications:
- Talent, judgement, and imagination to create ideas and words across multiple projects
- Experience working directly with clients to determine specific needs and creative ways to exceed expectations.
- Ability to build cutting edge innovative activation ideas and concepts.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Motivation to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities; be a driven team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
All interested candidates please submit your portfolio and resume to email@example.com.